|Joyfax Server Version 5
Save a cover page
To save a cover page
- In Joyfax Cover Page Editor, click the File
- To save a cover page with a new name, click Save
as, and then specify a name.
- To save a cover page with the existing name, click
Save. If the cover page has not been saved
previously, the default cover page name will appear for you to
- Cover pages must have a .gcp file name extension. If you cannot
find the cover page you are looking for, make sure it has the
- The default storage location for the personal cover page folder
- The name of a cover page modified in the Joyfax Cover Page
Editor changes from lowercase to uppercase upon saving.
|Copyright © 2007-2010 Joyhong Software