Automatically print incoming fax
Specify a printer to which incoming faxes will
be printed. To route incoming faxes to a network printer, Anonymous
Logon permissions must be enabled for the printer.
To automatically print incoming fax
- On Server menu, click Server Options; or click the Server Options button on the toolbar
- The Server Options dialog box will be
displayed, click Incoming/Outgoing on the
right side of the window
- If the Automatic Print to: option has
been checked, click Printer Setup button
directly; or select the Automatic Print
to: check box
- In the Print dialog box, click the
Find Printer... button to find and use
the printer you want, or choose a printer in the list directly
- Click Print button to close the
Print dialog box, and then click
OK to save.
Note: All incoming faxes will be automatically
printed if that option was selected.