How do I ...
- To prepare the Joyfax Server for sending and receiving faxes,
you should connect the modem to the computer.
- Connect your computer's modem to your phone line using a
standard phone cable. Plug in the modem's power supply if you are
installing an extended modem.
- Install the modem drivers.
Turn on your computer. After the New Hardware Wizard detecting your
modem, insert the Installation CD-ROM into your CD-ROM drive.
Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the installation
Increase Windows XP/Vista TCP/IP Max
As you may have noticed Microsoft still limits your half-open
(incomplete/syn packets) connection attempts per second that the
system can make, this limit effects the capability of Joyfax
Server. To increase TCP/IP Max Connections:
- Download the TCPIP.SYS patch from our site;
- Unzip the package file, and follow the introduction.
Note: If you are using a Windows 2000/2003/Vista Server
computer, just disregard this step.
Install Joyfax Server and Joyfax
- Download the latest version of Joyfax Server
installation package from our site;
- Install Joyfax Server at server:
- Run the installation package at server, select the Server
component to install;
- Launch Joyfax Server, and follow the Wizard to
setup the server;
- Configure the Fax Modem and Area code;
- Add new users, then Set up fax routing rules(Server
->Options-> Fax Routing)
Now, Joyfax Server has been installed on the server, it will allow
all Joyfax Clients to send & receive fax.
- Install Joyfax Client at client's computer
- Run the installation package at server, select the Client
component to install
Joyfax Client login
- Move the mouse to Joyfax Server icon in system tray, the
tooltip will display the server IP address and Port;
If you wish to access Joyfax Server behind a
router/firewall, please read How to access Joyfax Server behind a
- Go to the client PC, and launch Joyfax Client;
- In the User login dialog box, enter the Joyfax
Server IP address, port, user name and password then press