Regular user accounts have all permissions to
send & receive faxes unless that permission was granted. This
following dialog box allows you to set the User Permissions for the
user selected on the User Manager window:
- Allow to send fax: Allows the user to
send fax to a fax number.
- Allow to send long-distance fax: By
default, the user is allowed to send fax to any number; To restrict
long distance calling,
Uncheck this option.
- Default priority: Sets Default
Priority for all new fax message.
- Allow to receive incoming fax: Allows
the user to receive incoming fax from Joyfax Client; it will affect
the routing decisions.
- Forward to user's email address:
Incoming fax will be sent to the user's email addresses
automatically if this option checked. In order to successfully
forward incoming fax to email, you must first set up your email settings so the fax server will know
what mail server to use and how to authenticate for sending
- Allow to send/forward fax messages to inner
user: Allows one user to send or forward fax to another
- Allow to add/edit/delete: Allows one user to
add, edit or delete public groups and contacts.